- Don't be rude. No attacking each other. Controversial topics and politics are fine, but be respectful.
- Site leaders have the full right to remove any content or people for any reason, no questions asked.
The legal mumbo jumbo...
BY ACCESSING OR ATTEMPTING TO INTERACT WITH ANY PART OF THIS WEBSITE, OR OTHER RELATED SOFTWARE, SERVICES, WEBSITES OR ANY OF OH HAI'S SERVICES (COLLECTIVELY “SERVICES”), YOU AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT ACCESS OR USE ANY PART OF THIS WEBSITE.
OH HAI ("ORGANIZATION") RESERVES THE RIGHT, FROM TIME TO TIME, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU, TO MAKE CHANGES TO THIS AGREEMENT IN ORGANIZATION’S SOLE DISCRETION. CONTINUED USE OF ANY PART OF THIS WEBSITE CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF SUCH CHANGES. THE MOST CURRENT VERSION OF THIS AGREEMENT, WHICH SUPERSEDES ALL PREVIOUS VERSIONS, CAN BE REVIEWED BY CLICKING ON THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS HYPERLINK.
NO IMPLICATION IS MADE THAT THE MATERIALS ON THIS WEBSITE ARE APPROPRIATE FOR USE OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. IF YOU USE THIS SITE FROM OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES YOU DO SO ARE YOUR OWN INITIATIVE AND ARE FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLIANCE WITH LOCAL LAWS. THE ORGANIZATION ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS IN TRANSLATION, WHERE IT TAKES PLACE, AND IS INTENDED ONLY FOR US IN THE UNITED STATES AND IN ENGLISH.
ACCESS TO THE SITE REQUIRES USERS TO PROVIDE VALIDATE IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION. IF THIS INFORMATION IS FOUND TO BE INVALID, FAKE, OR BELONGING TO ANOTHER PARTY, THE ORGANIZATION WILL TERMINATE THE USER IMMEDIATELY AND ALL CONTENT REMOVED. FUTURE ACCESS TO THE SITE WILL BE DENIED.
USE OF THE SITE IS FOR LAWFUL AND PERMITTED PURPOSES ONLY, ANY PARTY TAKING PART IN UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED BEHAVIOR AND USING THIS SITE FOR THOSE PURPOSES WILL BE TERMINATED IMMEDIATELY AND CONTENT REMOVED. THE ORGANIZATION RESERVES THE FULL RIGHT TO ENACT POLICIES THAT HOLD USERS TO A HIGHER STANDARD AND MAY DENY CONTENT REGARDLESS IF THE CONTENT IS PERMISSIBLE BY LAW.
NO CONTENT ON THIS SITE MAY BE REMOVED, REPACKAGED, RESOLD OR OTHER USED FOR ANY PERSONAL GAIN OR COMMERCIAL USE WITHOUT THE EXPRESS WRITTEN PERMISSION OF THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR AND THE ORGANIZATION.
CONTENT THAT IS FOUND TO VIOLATE REASONABLE USE LAWS FOR COPYRIGHTED OR OTHERWISE PROTECTED WORK WILL BE REMOVED WITHOUT QUESTION.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES ARE ALLOWED AND ENCOURAGED IN A SOCIAL COMMUNITY. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES THAT PROVIDE CONTENT THAT WOULD VIOLATE THE POLICIES OF THE ORGANIZATION WILL BE REMOVED AND THE USER SUSPENDED OR TERMINATED.
CONTENT THAT IS NOT APPROVED FOR THIS SITE INCLUDES:
- Proprietary material of any third party that violates intellectual property laws or otherwise not for public consumption.
- Advocates illegal activity or discusses intent to commit an illegal act or an act that could lead to illegal acts.
- Vulgar, obscene, pornographic, or indecent that would not be considered works of art, and any material that would considered illegal in its creation, possession, or distribution. Adult artwork, "NSFW" artwork, or personal materials that do not infringe on the rights of others and are considered legal are permitted.
- Threatens or abuses others, libels, defames, invades privacy, stalks, obscene, racist, homophobic, abusive, harassing, threatening, or offensive.
- Seeks to exploit or harm minors (children) by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details, or otherwise.
- Harvests or otherwise collects information about others including email addresses, without their consent.
- Violates any law or may be considered to violate any law;
- Impersonates or misrepresents your connection to any other entity or person or otherwise manipulates headers or identifiers to disguise the origin of the content.
- Falsifies or deletes any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is permissibly uploaded.
- Solicits funds, advertisers or sponsors.
- Includes programs that contain viruses, worms and/or Trojan horses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications.
- Disrupts the normal flow of dialogue or "spams" all or parts of the site.
- Amounts to a pyramid or other like scheme, including contests, chain letters, and surveys.
- Disobeys any policy or regulations including any code of conduct or other guidelines, established from time to time regarding use of this site or any networks connected to this site.
- Contains hyper-links to other sites that contain content that falls within the descriptions set forth above.
Organization reserves the right to monitor, audit, and review all use of this site to determine compliance with these Terms and Conditions. Any violations of attempted violations may receive action up to termination of the user including a permanent ban.
ORGANIZATION HAS MADE EVERY EFFORT TO ENSURE THAT ALL INFORMATION GENERATED BY THE ORGANIZATION IS ACCURATE. ORGANIZATION WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY MISLEADING OR OTHERWISE INACCURATE INFORMATION SHARED BY INDIVIDUAL USERS OR GROUPS. USERS FOUND TO BE SHARING MISLEADING INFORMATION CAN AND WILL BE TERMINATED.
YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. ORGANIZATION DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. ORGANIZATION DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS OR CONTENT CONTAINED IN THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. ORGANIZATION DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION REGARDING USE, OR THE RESULT OF USE, OF THE CONTENT IN TERMS OF ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. THE CONTENT MAY INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, AND ORGANIZATION MAY MAKE CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENTS AT ANY TIME. YOU, AND NOT ORGANIZATION, ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION IN THE EVENT OF ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENT. ORGANIZATION MAKES NO WARRANTIES THAT YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF OTHERS AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN SUCH CONTENT.
LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
ORGANIZATION, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, AND DIRECTORS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR OTHER DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF REVENUE OR INCOME, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, EVEN IF ORGANIZATION HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
TERMINATION OR RESTRICTION OF ACCESS
Organization reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to any or all of websites and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.
Any passwords used for this site are for individual use only. You will be responsible for the security of your password (if any). ORGANIZATION will be entitled to monitor your password and, at its discretion, require you to change it. If you use a password that ORGANIZATION considers insecure, ORGANIZATION will be entitled to require the password to be changed and/or terminate your account.
These Terms and Conditions will be governed and interpreted pursuant to the laws of Ohio, United States of America, notwithstanding any principles of conflicts of law. You specifically consent to personal jurisdiction in Ohio in connection with any dispute between you and ORGANIZATION arising out of these Terms and Conditions or pertaining to the subject matter hereof. The parties to these Terms and Conditions each agree that the exclusive venue for any dispute between the parties arising out of these Terms and Conditions will be resolved in arbitration at the expense of the initiating party.
If any part of these Terms and Conditions is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Oh Hai as a result of this agreement or use of Oh Hai's websites.
These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement among the parties relating to this subject matter and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written between the user and Oh Hai with respect to Oh Hai's websites.
A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
The Terms and Conditions may not be assigned by you without our prior written consent, however, the Terms and Conditions may be assigned by us in our sole discretion.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, any additional terms and conditions on this site will govern the items to which they pertain.
Oh Hai may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting.